Kumpulan Romantic quotes bahasa Inggris

Kumpulan Romantic quotes bahasa Inggris



"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

"You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream."

"Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you."

"Last night I looked up and matched each star with a reason why I love you; I was doing great, until I ran out of stars."

"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me."

"Last night I sent an angel to watch over u while u were sleeping. It came back early and I asked it why? Its said: "Angels don't watch other Angels."

"The shortest word I know is "I". The sweetest word I know is "LOVE". And the person I never forget is "YOU"."

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying "goodbye" so hard."

"If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would take my last breath to say "I LOVE YOU."

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always.

I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big.

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day, so I don't have to live a day without you.

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you.

The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, 'cus I live with one on earth.

If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you.

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas.

One day you will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE.

They say you only fall in love once, it can't be true. Everytime I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.

If I can only be with you in my dreams then I'll sleep for ever.

If I got a penny every time I thought of you I'd be a millionaire by tomorrow.

If you stood in front of a mirror and held up a dozen roses you would see the 13 most beautiful things in the world.

The shortest word for me is "I"
The sweetest word for me is "love"
The only word for me is "you!"

wdcfawqafwef